Trades and subcontractors
Use Teletrack to keep track of your team, fleet of cars, trucks, trailers, and machinery.
Teletrack was developed from the very beginning as a revolutionary system for rental companies servicing the building and construction industry. By making the Teletrack pre-start system mandatory in your arrangements with subcontractors, you’re using Australian technology to make job sites safer and protect your equipment from damage. With Teletrack, you’re always in control. Find out about our plant assessors, excavator trackers and more.
Stay informed about how your assets are being used when you aren’t around
Teletrack’s fleet intelligence dashboard collects GPS data to track everything about your assets, so you know exactly how they are being used by subcontractors.
Use our industry-leading fleet intelligence software to monitor the safe and appropriate use of machinery on site, and reduce the risk of injury and liability.
Teletrack keeps operators accountable. Every operator is supplied with a unique Driver-ID, and every piece of data visible in the Teletrack platform is connected to an ID.
View individual asset usage logs and pre-start questionnaires. Control asset access based on operator qualifications and management preferences.
Plus, monitor operator behaviour – each Teletrack GPS tracking device fitted to your assets provides notifications of events such as harsh cornering, acceleration, braking and impact.
Explore what else Teletrack’s fleet intelligence can do to ensure your assets are being used safely by subcontractors:
- Monitor the live map location of every vehicle, attachment and piece of equipment in your fleet, at all times
- View live information about your assets such as maintenance status, hours of use, distance travelled, and more
- Remotely immobilise assets with the click of a button
- Track historical usage information about your fleet so you can trace back each vehicle’s movements
Simplify your asset maintenance with our maintenance module
Teletrack helps you manage the servicing and maintenance of your assets remotely and in one place. Keep track of servicing processes across multiple locations and contracts so you can optimise uptime and reduce costs.
The maintenance module records all asset maintenance data into a detailed digital logbook of machine use and service history for each asset. Service technicians can log checks, services, inspections, parts and faults into the Teletrack dashboard to build a full history of your assets’ maintenance with full image capability.
Be proactive in your asset maintenance. With Teletrack’s service module, fleet managers can:
- Automate customised work orders and service reminders based on previous data and asset lifecycle.
- Set up 24/7 remote alerts for critical asset faults.
- Collaborate with service technicians to consolidate your workflows, improve asset performance and reduce downtime.
- Ensure only fully operational assets are enabled at any time. Asset service status is accessible to operators via QR code, allowing them to check before enabling an asset that it is in service and safe to use.
The Teletrack service module collects detailed asset data so you can start improving conditions for optimal uptime and service levels. Streamline your servicing processes and eliminate the unnecessary costs of unplanned repairs, overtime and reactive maintenance.